Monday 2 November 2009

Quick personal update....

I've been away for abit which is not very good but alot has been going on both musical and personal,theres been alot of down lately but we gotta stay focused on the prize,i will try my best and keep up to date on here,but all i can say is music is sounding gooding three new tracks,all with different influences we worked on an idie,pop-syth and a kinda rappy pop track thats me and my producer 'Your Opinion' myspace/youropinion, i think the stand out track at the moment is decisions i feel its a great record its got 1 verse and that's it chourus bridge and again etc,its a really weird track and something out of my confrot zone,all i need now is a calvin harris kinda voice and were set,i dont blow my bubble but if we had the right backing top 40 at least or i hope lool...

ill hit back in a sec....

daps

No comments:

Post a Comment